Management of personal data
This Policy applies to any personal data that you provide to us directly or indirectly. In case of disagreement with the terms of this policy, we invite you not to use our website.
For any additional information, you can contact us here.
WHO COLLECTS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data collected in the course of our activity is essentially handled by:
Name: THÉMAÉ – RYOKANE
Address: 20-22 rue Croix des Petits Champs
TA WHAT MOMENT DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect personal data from you when:
- You visit our site
- You create an account on our site
- You make a purchase or reservation on our website or at the SpaTHÉMAÉ Paris
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- You participate in special operations, such as quizzes or satisfaction surveys
- You share content on social networks such as Instagram and Facebook
- You visit us at the SpaTHÉMAÉ Paris to do a treatment
- You contact us, especially through our website or by phone
- You have given permission to third parties to provide us with data about you.
We only collect your personal data when it is strictly necessary and legal. We are committed to collecting only the minimum amount of personal information necessary for the purposes covered by this Policy.
WHAT ARE THE PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT?
We consider that all information that identifies you directly or indirectly is “personal data”. We are mainly likely to collect the following personal data:
- Data about your identity: your name, surname, first name, postal address, phone number, e-mail address, username and password, date of birth or age
- Data about your means of payment, including your credit card number and expiry date
- Data relating to the follow-up of our commercial relation, in particular your number of order, your activity on Internet, the history of your purchases, your requests, your preferences and interests
- Data about your social network accounts (username, caption, location, etc.), uploads and posts when you download content or use the hashtag #THÉMAÉ or other hashtags we offer
- Content data (photographs, videos, reviews, comments, etc.)
- Well-being data (beauty concern, skin type, skin sensitivity, contraindications, etc.) subject to your prior and explicit consent, especially in the context of a treatment at the SpaTHÉMAÉ Paris
- Technical data, including your IP address or navigation information for your device
- Other data that you provide as part of an application to one of our services or that we may have obtained from external service providers.
WHY ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We collect your personal data for some or all of the following main purposes:
- Manage the operation and optimization of our Site and our services and products
- Help accelerate your future activities and experiences on our website
- Evaluate the use of our site, our products and services and analyze the EFFICACY of our communication campaigns and promotions
- Customize your experience on our site and other platforms and anonymously and globally evaluate the activity on our site and other platforms
- Make our site easier to use and better tailor our site, products and services to your interests and needs
- Perform operations relating to our commercial relationship (orders, payment, deliveries, invoices, accounting, satisfaction survey, customer service … etc)
- Provide you with products or services that you request from us (request information, answer your questions / comments)
- Provide you with mobile messaging services by which you can receive text or other types of THÉMAÉ messages such as SMS on your mobile phone
- Perform the verification, identification and authentication of the personal data that you have transmitted to us
- Prevent and detect fraud, malware (malicious softwares or malware) and manage security incidents
- Manage any disputes.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will only retain your personal information as long as your account is active, as necessary to provide you with the Services, or otherwise as necessary for the purposes described in this policy. If you no longer wish us to use your information to provide you with the Services, you may close your account at any time or contact us to request it.
WHAT ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA?
We are the sole recipients of your personal data and we do not market, rent or sell.
On the other hand, to the extent that it proves necessary, we can communicate your personal data to authorized and determined recipients, namely to:
- All THÉMAÉemployees
- Third parties required to deliver a product or service, such as a delivery or postal service delivering a product you have ordered
- Third party service providers, such as web hosting service providers
- Providers of web analytics tools, such as Google
- Administrative or judicial authorities when they ask us to disclose your information.
However, THÉMAÉ requires these recipients to implement all the technical and organizational measures necessary and appropriate to ensure the confidentiality and the optimal security of your personal data against any misuse and that they use them only in accordance with our instructions and current legislation and regulations, including the signing of a data protection agreement.
MESSAGE FROM OUR PART:
We may need to contact you from time to time. You agree that we may send you emails or messages. We may also contact you by telephone for transaction purposes or to provide assistance.
If you have consented, we may also send you emails or marketing messages. You can unsubscribe at any time from marketing messages via the unsubscribe link included in the messages.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We comply with generally accepted standards to protect the information we collect and receive, both during transmission and upon receipt.
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your information from accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse and any other illegal form. treatment.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended, and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, you have:
- A right of access to your personal data
- A right to rectify your personal data
- A right to object to the processing of your personal data for legitimate reasons
- A right to the erasure of your personal data subject to legitimate motives
- A right of portability of your personal data as of May 25, 2018
- A right to “digital death”, in accordance with the law for a Digital Republic, by giving us guidelines on the storage, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death. These instructions may be registered with a “digital trusted third party” certified by the CNIL. In the absence of a person designated to ensure the execution of these instructions, your heirs will be appointed.
In the absence of instructions given during your lifetime, your heirs will then have the opportunity to exercise certain rights, in particular:
The right of access, if it is necessary “for the settlement of the estate of the deceased”
The right to object to close your user accounts and oppose the processing of their data
To exercise these rights, simply make a written request, signed and accompanied by an ID with the Customer Service THÉMAÉ or by sending a letter to the following address:
THÉMAÉ / RYOKANE
20-22 rue Croix des Petits Champs
WHAT IS OUR POLICY ON MINORS?
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important to us. The Services are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from anyone under the age of 18, we will delete that information. Our website is intended for adults or minors who have permission from their legal representative to place an order on the site.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
If you have any questions or comments regarding this notice, your personal information or your choices and rights, please contact:
- Our support Team, by writing to:
THÉMAÉ / RYOKANE
20-22 rue Croix des Petits Champs
- Or by sending an e-mail to: e-marketing@THÉMAÉ.com.