COMBINING THE BENEFITS OF 4 TEAS: AN EXCLUSIVE THÉMAÉ
Au cœur de chaque formule, THÉMAÉ associe des actifs qui agissent en synergie, pour une efficacité et un bien-être absolus.
Le COMPLEXE DES 4 THÉS® (C.4.T) est un actif exclusif obtenu à partir d’un précieux mélange justement dosé de thé vert, thé noir, thé blanc et thé bleu, dont la synergie produit des effets antioxydants exceptionnels.
THE COMPLEXE DES 4 THÉS®, AN EXCLUSIVE ACTIVE INGREDIENT
The 4 Thé® Complex (C.4.T), is a patented biotechnology at the base of all our formulas, which acts as a real antioxidant and antiradical shield.
It is extracted from Premium 4 Thés® : WHITE TEA + GREEN TEA + BLACK TEA + BLUE OOLONG TEA.
- Several international scientific studies show the effectiveness of Tea Polyphenols through their actions:- Anti-ageing: by improving skin microcirculation and oxygenation of the dermis and by protecting skin proteins, which helps to maintain skin elasticity.
Popular in Asian countries (especially China, Japan and Korea) and #healthygirls and #fitgirls, Green Tea is a Tea whose natural oxidation is quickly stopped after picking. A method that allows you to further preserve the properties of the leaves.Stopping the oxidation of Tea leaves can be obtained by two methods:
- The Chinese method, in which the leaves are heated in vats,
- The Japanese method of stopping oxidation with steam.
Recognizable by its pronounced flavor and dark color, Black Tea differs from other Teas due to its longer oxidation process. Thus it undergoes a manufacturing process in 4 stages:
- The withering removes some of the moisture in fresh leaves. It lasts from 18 to 32 hours.
- The rolling of the leaves has the effect of breaking the cells of the leaf which will release enzymes allowing a better oxisation.
- The leaves are left to rest for 1 to 3 hours in a warm and humid room, this is the oxisation process.
Because it undergoes no fermentation, White Tea is recognizable and renowned for its subtle and delicate taste. Some say it is the most noble of Teas.
White Tea is the one that knows the weakest transformation compared to the fresh Tea leaf. It undergoes only 2 stages, which allows it to preserve its properties: withering then drying. It is with Green Tea, the Tea category that offers the highest concentration of catechins.
Oolong Tea is also called Blue Tea, in reference to the color of infused leaves. Oolong Tea is a semi-oxidized Tea : Its oxidation has not been completed. For this category of Tea, ripe leaves are often used, which then contain less tannins and caffeine. Oolong is a Fujian specialty in China and Taiwan.
“Tea brings beneficial effects to the skin thanks to theine and polyphenols, powerful antioxidants. Moreover, tea is very well tolerated in cosmetic use, and is not associated with any undesirable effects, either in terms of irritation or allergy. Such efficacy coupled with such skin safety could only inspire the formulation of a whole tea-based cosmeceutical range! »
Dr Assia Clément – COO