This personalised follow-up session is recommended approximately 6 weeks after the Naturo'Coaching Assessment, in order to take stock, evaluate improvements and adjust advice if necessary.
Your Naturo'Coach is doubly certified by the CENA-Robert Masson school and by the CRN-André Lafon school.
Visio-consultation via Zoom, Skype, Whatsapp, Facetime or Messenger.
WHAT ARE THE STAGES OF NATURO'COACHING ?
1. You order your Naturo'Coaching Follow-up, indicating your contact details.
2. Your Naturo'Coach contacts you to define together the day and time of your visio-consultation.
3. You receive a pre-questionnaire by email. As your Naturo'Coach is also an iridologist, you can also send a photo of your eyes. This information will enable him to prepare the assessment in the best possible way.
4. You carry out your Naturo'Coaching assessment in visio-consultation via the application of your choice: Zoom, Skype, Whatsapp, Facetime or Messenger.
5. A summary of the recommendations is sent to you by email, so that you can take full advantage of your session: dietary advice, lifestyle advice and suggestions for food supplements (if applicable).
Because beauty goes beyond appearance and reflects our true inner health, THÉMAÉ is launching its digital platform "COACHING BIEN ÊTRE".
This platform combines scientific efficiency and digital modernity: visio-consultations and personalised follow-ups, designed to improve longevity, strengthen the immune system, control weight and enhance beauty, at the pace of each person's life.
THÉMAÉ has been a pioneer in taking care of beauty in a different way for almost 15 years.
Our antioxidant skincare strategy "In&Out Tea Therapy" meets this objective by combining natural biotechnological cosmeceuticals (the 4 Teas® Complex) with a collection of Organic Active Teas that provide the daily effective dose of polyphenols to the body. These two routes of delivery (topical and oral) of antioxidants mean that the skin is targeted from the inside out, to optimise its overall health.
The world of beauty is changing, THÉMAÉ is with you !
TAKE CARE OF YOUR MICROBIOTA WITH LACTO-FERMENTED FOODS!
Sauerkraut, lacto-fermented vegetables, kefir, kombucha... are lacto-fermented foods that contain probiotics. These beneficial bacteria improve the balance and functioning of the microbiota.
Lacto-fermentation - or lactic fermentation - is a food preservation process that consists of leaving food to macerate in salt and water in the absence of oxygen for several weeks. This maceration will allow lactic fermentation to take place. Lactic acid is a natural preservative that inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria and allows the proliferation of good bacteria.
Foods rich in probiotics can help to :
- improve immune function as they create a « barrier »
- aid digestion and absorption of various nutrients
- detoxify the body
- control inflammation, which is the cause of most diseases.
So think about including lacto-fermented vegetables in your daily diet.